Peru, Chile and Argentina have one thing in common – the spectacular Andes Mountains, which stretch over 7000 kilometres through all three countries. Compare the agricultural highlights and discover what makes each country unique. Explore the fascinating ancient Incan ruins at Machu Picchu and learn about traditional crops such as potatoes and quinoa. Visit the vineyards of Chile and the fertile and productive land around Santiago. Experience large-scale agriculture in Argentina, the eighth largest country in the world, visiting the wine region of Mendoza and the grain capital of Rosario and finally finish off the tour in the romantic city of Buenos Aires, home of the Tango.
- Diverse range of agricultural and farm visits including traditional Inca crops plus fruit, olives, grains and cropping
- Spectacular Machu Picchu
- Research facilities and cooperatives
- Liniers Livestock Market and a tango show in Buenos Aires
- Rosario – grain capital of South America
- Mendoza – Argentina’s wine growing region