Welcome to exotic Arabia! Sky scraping cities, unique farms in the desert, spectacular mountains and black gold. In the UAE learn about the camel as a dairy provider and the amazing benefits of camel milk. Visit the largest falcon hospital in the world and learn about the importance of falcons. See everything from dairies and vegetable production to vegetable markets and Arabian horse studs, then travel to Oman, often referred to as the ‘true Arabia’, with its peaceful friendly people, beauty, rich history and fascinating culture. Oman has mountains and canyons, beaches and dunes and its towns retain traditional charms and Bedouin values. Here you’ll visit ancient forts and fortified castles, meet Bedouin families in the desert and see souks operating in the same way as they have for thousands of years, selling everything from cattle and pottery to silver and frankincense.
– Learn about camels and the amazing properties of their milk
– Visit an Arabian horse stud farm and Fujeirah’s National Dairy Farm
– Visit a camel market and wholesale vegetable market
– Discover the importance of falcons and visit the world’s largest falcon hospital
– Visit the traditional Souks and the Grand Mosque in Oman
– See stunning wadis (canyons) teeming with plant and wildlife in the desert in Oman
– Stay in a desert camp and meet the Bedouins