Japan is a country of spectacular natural beauty with gentle rural landscapes contrasting with modern, vibrant cities. The agriculture is steeped in tradition, however in many instances has adapted to modern production and management techniques. Visit a range of farms as well as many of the country’s famous historic cities and soak up the centuries old traditions for which Japan is famous. Experience a night in a Japanese ryokan with onsen (inn/hotel with natural hot spring baths) and enjoy the thrill of travelling between cities via Shinkansen – Japan’s famous bullet train.
– Tokyo’s colourful wholesale markets
– Picturesque Matsushima Bay
– Four days in historic Kyoto
– A Kobe Wagyu beef farm and restaurant
– Diverse agricultural and horticultural enterprises
– Cruising Lake Ashi with views to Mt Fuji
– Journeys on Japan’s famous bullet trains