Autumn is a fabulous time to visit the east of Canada and northeast USA when the spectacular colours of the fall foliage are at their best. Commencing in Toronto, this exciting tour offers great variety with scenic drives through productive farming regions visiting a diverse range of interesting producers growing everything from cereal crops, ginseng and tobacco, to soya-beans, corn and vegetables. You’ll also visit St. Jacobs Farmers Market, dairy and poultry operations, orchards and vineyards, plus historic sites and communities, including the Mennonites in Canada and a Shaker village in the USA. There’s a first-class rail journey from Toronto to charming Quebec, plus a thrilling cruise to the base of Niagara Falls, a lunch cruise on Champlain Lake and dinner cruise on the Hudson River. This tour offers wonderful variety whilst travelling through colourful autumn landscapes and finishes up with two nights in vibrant New York City.
- Visit St Jacobs Farmers Market in the Mennonite region
- Experience the excitement of Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show at Woodstock
- Visit agricultural and horticultural enterprises – dairying, cereal crops, orchards and vegetables
- Enjoy cruises at spectacular Niagara Falls, Champlain Lake and and New York
- Marvel at the vibrant autumn colours in Ontario and Vermont
- Enjoy a first class train journey from Toronto to Montreal