Beef Australia 2021 2 – 8 May 2021
This Australian triennial event is one of the world’s great beef cattle expos held in Rockhampton, Queensland. It is a celebration of all facets of the Australian beef industry.
Why Should You Attend
- The event will facilitate new trade and export opportunities through exposing the local supply chain to international industry leaders and offer fantastic networking prospects
- More than 5,000 cattle from over 30 breeds will be featured
- The trade fair showcases more than 500 businesses
- A symposium, seminars and property tours will deliver new research to cattle producers and those involved with the beef cattle industry
- Restaurants, celebrity chefs and cooking demonstrations will offer the chance to appreciate the quality and flavour of Australian beef.
Quadrant Australia has been the official tour operator for every one of the Beef Expos since the inaugural event in 1988
- Dedicated Pre and Post Tours:
We have dedicated pre and post tours with set departure dates, which have been designed with interstate and international cattle producers in mind. Participants will gain an understanding of the Queensland cattle industry and have the chance to meet with likeminded cattle producers, whilst also attending Beef 2021.
For detailed information please click on “Download Brochure” (at top of the page.)
- Dedicated Tour with Spanish / Portuguese Language Assistance
We have a dedicated tour commencing in Brisbane and concluding in Sydney, which has been designed with cattle producers from Latin America in mind. Participants will gain an understanding of the Queensland cattle industry and have the chance to meet with likeminded cattle producers, whilst also attending Beef 2021.
For detailed information please click on “Download Brochure”( at top of the page.)
Gira dedicada con asistencia en las lenguas de español/portugués
Ofrecemos un recorrido dedicado comenzando en Brisbane y concluyendo en Sydney, que ha sido diseñada especialmente para ganaderos latinoamericanos. Los participantes obtendrán un entendimiento del sector carne vacuno de Queensland y tienen la oportunidad de encuentros con sus contrapartes, mientras también asistir á Beef 2021.
Para obtener información detallada, haga clic en “Descargar Folleto” “Download Brochure” (en la parte superior de la página.)
- Personalised Group Tours:
We have the capacity to arrange tailored tour programmes for both international and Australian groups wishing to visit and understand practical management strategies of the beef cattle industry as well as to visit Rockhampton and attend this event.
To complete a detailed questionnaire please click here
- For Bona fide Quadrant Australia clients:
Accommodation has been secured at a range of hotels, motels and resorts in and near to Rockhampton. This accommodation is being held initially for Quadrant Australia clients that participate on the pre and/or post tours, as well as tour groups being coordinated by Quadrant Australia.
- Ad hoc Accommodation Bookings
Once accommodation has been allocated to clients that are participating on our tours – we will be offering the residual accommodation to any ad hoc bookings that we receive from the general public.
A minimum three-night stay is required for all accommodation packages.
All accommodation packages come with breakfast daily and guaranteed twice daily shuttle bus transfers between selected accommodation venues and the Beef 2021 activities.
To make an accommodation booking – or to record an expression of interest for when ad-hoc bookings do become available – please click here to book now
Some images above are courtesy of Beef Australia website, www.beefaustralia.com.au for more information.