Discover the wonders of China from the Great Wall to Shanghai, where the ancient past meets the modern age. Explore rural areas where life remains unchanged alongside new agricultural technology. Experience the traditional Chinese farming lifestyle along with many cultural and scenic highlights across this vast country that is racing towards the future but keeping firm links to its glorious past. Complete the immersion in China with a luxury cruise on the iconic Yangtze River to Guilin.
– Visit the Mongolian herdsmen of the Xilamuren Grasslands and Tibetan farmers with their yaks and sheep
– Stay in Shanghai and cruise through the canals of Suzhou
– Stay in Hohhot, China’s milk capital
– Stroll through Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
– Walk on the Great Wall of China and see the Terracotta Warriors and Horses at Xian