Marvel at the extraordinary feats of engineering and ingenuity that have defined this ancient culture and see major agricultural developments across this vast country. Travel to the Xilamuren Grasslands to meet Mongolian herdsmen; visit Tibetan nomadic families and see how they raise their yaks and sheep and visit cultural highlights, including the Terracotta Warriors and Horses at Xian and The Great Wall of China. There’s also a great opportunity to extend this tour and enjoy a luxury five-star Yangtze River Cruise, the massive Three Gorges Dam Project and a visit to China’s giant pandas at Chongquing Zoo. Includes 11 day Yangtze Cruise and Guilin Extension.
– Visit the Mongolian herdsmen of the Xilamuren Grasslands and Tibetan farmers with their yaks and sheep
– Stay in Shanghai and cruise through the canals of Suzhou
– Stay in Hohhot, China’s milk capital
– Stroll through Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
– Walk on the Great Wall of China and see the Terracotta Warriors and Horses at Xian