If you’ve never been to Africa, this tour is a great starting point for an African adventure and a great introduction to the southern part of the continent. See some of South Africa’s best livestock and horticulture, including the winelands of the Western Cape. Marvel at stunning scenery, including the world-famous Garden Route and Cape Town and enjoy fantastic game viewing at Madikwe Game Reserve on the Botswana border. Meet with local farmers and enjoy their generous hospitality on this fantastic tour which showcases the best of South African agriculture and wildlife, including maize fields in the Free State and a day at NAMPO – one of the world’s largest agricultural field days.
- NAMPO Field Days South Africa’s largest agricultural show
- Visits to leading cattle and sheep producers, plus cropping and horticultural enterprises
- Visit Plettenberg Bay Elephant Sanctuary and Oudsthoorn, the ostrich capital of South Africa
- Game drives and fantastic game viewing at Madikwe Game Reserve
- Spectacular scenery, including the world-famous Garden Route and Cape Town