As the chilly weather sweeps up from the South Pole and it’s cold and uncomfortable on the croquet courts – why not consider a Winter Escape to the Sunshine State?
A winter tour that includes holiday activities on the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Island and Hervey Bay must be high on many people’s bucket-list.
In August, Quadrant will be running a tour that ticks all boxes for a great Winter Escape – as well as offering people with a passion for croquet to get in a few games with the locals at the clubs in Buderim, Noosa, Hervey Bay and Caloundra.
If you and/or your partner play croquet or have ever wondered if you’d like to learn this most enjoyable game, then this will be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the company of others with the similar interests and have a relaxing holiday in a much warmer part of the world at this time of the year.
- Five nights in iconic resort accommodation in the heart of Mooloolaba
- Luncheon cruise on Noosa River
- Visit to wander and browse the art and craft galleries scattered across the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Two nights at Kingfisher Bay on Fraser Island – with a full day 4×4 tour around the island
- Whale Watching cruise during the peak of the season
- Play Golf Croquet and have social activities with the locals at four different Queensland Croquet Clubs
- Free time to explore and shop along Hastings Street in Noosa Heads
TOUR ESCORT – Colin Beckett
Colin started playing croquet when he settled on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast in 2020. He is now an enthusiastic regular at the local croquet club and starting to participate in CQ and SSCR golf croquet competitions. Colin is well experienced as a tour leader – having led and escorted numerous groups around Australia and many parts of the world since starting AgTour Australia (a forerunner to Quadrant Australia) in Rockhampton back in 1985. Colin is partly retired, but still plays an active role as a director with Quadrant Australia.