New Zealand is so close, so similar, and yet so entirely different! Enjoy genuine ‘Kiwi’ country hospitality and meet farming families while seeing the very best of the NZ’s agriculture and spectacular scenery. Visit a diverse range of farm types in differing environments; from cattle and deer farming to sheep, plus progressive dairy operations and cropping. Contrast and compare farming life with how we do things at home and enjoy delicious food and wine along the way.
– Enjoy genuine ‘Kiwi’ country hospitality
– Visit diverse and innovative farming operations – dairy and deer, sheep, cattle and cropping and kiwi fruit production
– Visit a high-country sheep station
– Enjoy the thermal pools at Rotorua
– See the beautiful Marlborough Sounds and Marlborough wine region
– Enjoy lively Queenstown – gateway to the Southern Alps
– Travel through spectacular Mackenzie country