Welcome to exotic Arabia! Sky scraping cities, unique farms in the desert, spectacular mountains and black gold. Learn about the camel as a dairy provider and the amazing benefits of camel milk. Visit the largest falcon hospital in the world and learn about the importance of falcons. See everything from dairies and vegetable production to vegetable markets and Arabian horse studs, then travel to Oman, often referred to as the true Arabia, with its peaceful, friendly people, beauty, rich history and fascinating culture. Here you’ll see souks operating in the same way as they have for thousands of years, selling everything from cattle and pottery to silver and frankincense.
– Learn about camels and the amazing properties of their milk
– Visit a camel market and wholesale vegetable market
– Visit an Arabian horse stud farm
– Discover the importance of falcons and visit the world’s largest falcon hospital
– Visit the Muttrah Souk in Oman
– See the rose terraces of Jabal Al Akhdar