Olé Olé – escape to the Mediterranean and beyond! Discover the colour and charm of Spain with its vibrant culture, warm climate, delicious food, art and architecture. Visit Portugal with its golden beaches, whitewashed villages and clifftop castles. Take in the highlights of Lisbon, Barcelona, Seville, Corboda, Madrid and the Alhambra Palace in Granada.
Explore some of the historic production areas involved with olive oil, wine and sherry and dine out on delicious Spanish and Portuguese cuisine – it’s sure to be a feast for the senses!
– Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Cordoba and the Alhambra Palace
– Enjoy the tapas, sherry, sparkling wine, paella, port and regional specialities
– Discover the origins of Merino sheep
– Immerse yourself in the relaxing Mediterranean and Atlantic coastal culture
– Visit a diverse range of farms and horticultural enterprises
– Visit the vibrant cities of Barcelona, Seville and Lisbon