Discover the diversity of agriculture and scenic attractions in Victoria and southern New South Wales. Start your journey in Melbourne and travel to the Dandenong Ranges, the home of towering Mountain Ash forests and ferny gullies. Marvel at the spectacular coastal scenery along the Great Ocean Road and discover the story of the rush for gold at Ballarat. Learn about the transporting of wool by paddle steamer at Echuca and see the productive farmlands in the Riverina. Visit the home of Donald Bradman and then travel to Canberra, our nation’s capital, to visit its major attractions before heading to Cowra to see the amazing Japanese gardens. Finally arrive in Sydney and catch all the excitement of the Royal Easter Show. With food and wine, farming and agriculture, history and culture, not to mention spectacular scenery and wildlife, this tour has it all.
- Melbourne and the picturesque Dandenong Ranges
- Spectacular coastal scenery on the Great Ocean Road
- The fertile river flats of the Murray Valley and the productive and agriculturally diverse Riverina
- Highlights of Canberra – Australia’s national capital
- Dramatic scenery and native bushland in the Blue Mountains National Park
- A day at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
Your Tour Escort - Bill Dunlop
Bill Dunlop has had a lifetime involvement in the beef industry across all areas of Australia. Bill has been a cattle producer, a general manager and president of breed associations and a breed society world president. This experience has involved pure breeding, cross breeding and composite breeds. Bill has led tours to Eastern Europe, North America, the UK and Australia.