Discover the mystical homeland of the Incas and join us on an unforgettable journey to Peru, a fascinating country of diversity where modern cosmopolitan cities contrast with traditional ways of life. Marvel at the spectacular scenery and ancient ruins of Machu Picchu and learn about the productive crops grown in the Sacred Valley, some of them dating back to the time of the Incas. Travel through the highlands of Peru and visit Lake Titicaca and the Floating Islands of Uros, home to the old Aymara people who have maintained a generations-old way of life. Don’t miss this tour because Peru has it all – archaeology and agriculture, handicrafts and textiles, plus friendly people and fabulous food.
- Visits to farms and agricultural research facilities
- Spectacular Inca ruins and sites at Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco
- Lake Titicaca – the world’s highest navigable lake
- The International Potato Center (CIP)
- The coastal town of Paracas – Peru’s famous wildlife viewing location