Come and discover the spectacular scenery and the vibrant colours of southern Africa as you visit a range of livestock enterprises. Enjoy the warmth and hospitality of local farmers and compare their farming methods with how we farm in Australia. Travel to the beautiful town of Stellenbosch with its quaint Cape Dutch buildings and visit Cape Town and the Cape of Good Hope. See fabulous wildlife as you venture through Kruger National Park and other private game reserves in open 4×4 jeeps, guided by experienced rangers and trackers – in search of the ‘Big Five’!
– Private game viewing at Hannah Game Lodge
– Agricultural visits to some of the country’s best sheep, cattle and dairy producers
– Magnificent game-viewing at Kapama Game Reserve
– Historic Stellenbosch with its famous Cape Dutch buildings and vineyards
– Kruger National Park – 2 million hectares of amazing flora and fauna on the lowveld
– The spectacular Three Rondavels at the Blyde River Canyon
Your Tour Escort - Ron McPhail
Ron, our New Zealand colleague, has an agricultural science degree from Lincoln University and has worked on farms in New Zealand and Australia. He was formerly a farm advisor in the NZ Ministry of Agriculture (MAF) where he developed a comprehensive program for innovative hill country beef cattle management and consulted widely on land development programmes. Ron established his agricultural tour company, C R McPhail Ltd, in 1992 and has been working jointly with Quadrant for many years.