A unique European experience for farmers and foodies alike where you’ll discover fantastic places and meet passionate farmers and producers throughout France, Switzerland and Italy. Learn how Europeans live, connect with their markets and deal with global issues and discover the philosophy behind the Slow Food Movement. Compare notes, check out innovation and be inspired. From Paris to Rome and Provence through the Alps to Tuscany, superb experiences await as you discover a wonderful part of the world where farming, food and family traditions have been evolving over thousands of years.
– Meet welcoming European farmers
– Visit a range of farms, vineyards and interesting rural enterprises
– Take in the beautiful cities of Paris, Avignon, Florence and Rome
– Visit charming rural villages, hamlets and towns
– See spectacular mountains, valleys, lakes and rural landscapes
– Savour delicious regional produce and local wines
– French cycling and Italian cooking school options.