This exciting tour to South America’s largest country is an eye-opener. Brazil has huge potential and this tour, which is new for 2020, provides an insight into the country’s agricultural diversity. Co-operatives, dairy, no till cropping and Nelore cattle breeding will give an in-depth insight into farming in Brazil and you’ll also see how Kiwi dairy farmers are getting big production by adapting their grass systems to local conditions. Apart from the diverse agriculture, visit Iguazu Falls, see the flora and fauna of the Pantanal and Rio de Janeiro’s famous sights – Copacabana Beach, Sugar Loaf and Cordova. The tour includes an Amazon extension so don’t miss the opportunity to extend your tour – stay in a rain forest lodge and wake up in the wilderness. Fabulous for wildlife viewing.
– Visit a diverse range of livestock and cropping enterprises
– Learn about cooperatives – the backbone of agriculture in Brazil
– Meet with farmers and agribusiness representatives to understand the size and scope of Brazil’s agriculture
– See the beautiful Pantanal wetlands and the spectacular Iquazu Falls
– Visit the vibrant and colourful cities of Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires