Join us for a fabulous tour highlighting the clean and green farming practices that have made Tasmania the envy of the farming world. Visit a diverse range of farming enterprises and areas of outstanding natural beauty, including Cradle Mountain, the rugged west coast around Strahan, the Tasman Peninsula, historic Port Arthur and the productive Huon Valley. Of course, no tour to Tasmania would be complete without historic Hobart and its colourful Salamanca Market which celebrates Tasmania’s makers, growers and producers. This is a wonderful tour that encompasses the extraordinary innovation and artistic talent for which the Island State is known and provides the perfect opportunity to sample delicious regional produce and local wines.
- Visits to leading family-run livestock and horticultural enterprises
- Visits to artisan producers – cheese, pickled onions, wine, cider and oysters
- Sheffield – the Town of Murals with its pioneer theme murals painted on the old buildings
- Cradle Mountain and beautiful Dove Lake
- Steam-train journey from Strahan to Queenstown and a luncheon cruise on Macquarie Harbour on the rugged West Coast
- Salamanca Market and the historic sights of Hobart, plus a half day trip to Port Arthur