Tour Japan in October 2019 to combine your interests in cattle (Wagyu particularly) and Australian Rugby Union. This 15 day escorted tour features the best of the Japanese cattle industry in Sapporo, Obihiro, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Fukuoka and Oita. At the same time, experience Japanese culture and cuisine and cheer on Australia against Georgia in Shizuoka and in the quarter finals in Oita. Numbers are limited and immediate booking is essential for flight reservations and rugby game tickets.
– Visits to leading Wagyu and Wagyu cross beef producers
– Market, trade and business briefings
– Visits to rice, cropping (potatoes, soybeans, feed corn and wheat) and horticultural operations
– Experience Japanese culture, history and traditional cuisine
– Attend Rugby World Cup Quarter Finals 1 and 3