Take a musical journey through the USA and explore the fascinating heritage of country music by visiting the places where the music and its legends were born. Visit Nashville, Music Capital of the USA, to see the world-famous Grand Ole Opry. Tour Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley and visit Sun Studios where he recorded his first song. Music lovers will revel in this fun-filled tour and at the same time you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the best farming operations in the South of the USA, including cotton, peanuts, soybeans, cattle and dairying.
– Diverse agricultural visits including cattle and dairying, cotton, wheat, peanut and soybean crops
– Experience the rhythm of Memphis, the ‘Home of Blues’ and the birthplace of Rock & Roll
– Visit Graceland – the home of Elvis Presley – and Sun Studio where he recorded his first song
– The Dixie Stampede Dinner Show and Dollywood Theme Park
– Ruby Falls – the USA’s highest waterfall
– Travel through the spectacular Appalachian Mountains
– Tour George Vanderbilt’s opulent home, ‘Biltmore’