Join us on this 9-day journey across the top of the South Island, from beautiful Marlborough to the tip of Cape Farewell Spit. Learn about some major industries, including mussel farming, hops, pip fruit, dairy, merino sheep, nine nuts and wine. Enjoy a cruise on the Marlborough Sounds to visit a wildlife sanctuary and enjoy the warm southern hospitality. This is a great opportunity to view some terrific innovations and have engaging conversations with local producers about matters close to the heart of farming.
- Enjoy tours and tastings at leading Marlborough vineyards
- Cruise on the spectacular Queen Charlotte Sounds
- Visit a family-owned dairy farming operation and a high country sheep station
- Enjoy warm southern hospitality and engaging with producers
- Learn about some major industries in the region, including mussel farming, hops, pipfruit, dairy, merino sheep and pine nuts
- Visit wetlands and bird sanctuaries of international importance
- Visit Sir Peter Jackson’s Omaku Aviation Heritage Centre at Blenheim