Join us as we take you from high country stations and alpine passes to stunning coastlines, glaciers, crystal-clear lakes and rivers, majestic mountains and open plains to charming rural towns and world-famous destinations. Meet passionate food and fibre producers doing what they do best when you visit some of New Zealand’s most scenic farms and regions. Enjoy diverse and spectacular South Island scenery and have access to a wide range of farms and enterprises. Sample tasty regional food specialties and stay on a remote High Country Station.
- Enjoy genuine “Kiwi” country hospitality
- Visit diverse and innovative farming operations -dairy and deer, sheep, cattle and cropping
- Stay on a remote high-country sheep station
- Visit the rugged west coast and Franz Josef and Fox glaciers
- Cruise on the beautiful Marlborough Sounds and sample regional foods and wines
- Relax in Wanaka, visit Queenstown and travel through Central Otago and Mackenzie Country
TOUR MANAGER – Colin Beckett
A graduate of Marcus Oldham Farm Management College in Victoria, Colin initially worked for a seed company and then managed cattle properties in Northern NSW and Central Queensland. In 1985, Colin co-established AgTour Australia, before its incorporation into Quadrant Australia on 1st July, 2006. He has travelled extensively throughout Australia and worldwide and is a Director of Quadrant Australia. Colin now lives in Queensland.