Early next year Quadrant will be running a tour that immerses itself in the beauty of the South Island – as well as offering people with a passion for croquet to get in a few games with the locals at four of the iconic clubs in Christchurch, Akaroa, Wanaka, and Queenstown. If you and/or your partner play croquet or have ever wondered if you’d like to learn this most enjoyable game, then this will be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the company of others with similar interests; have a relaxing holiday in a beautiful part of the world –all at a very affordable price.
- Christchurch – the “Garden City”
- The charming French settlement of Akaroa
- Spectacular Aoraki Mount Cook and the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre
- A high country sheep station
- Play Golf Croquet and have social activities with the locals at four different South Island Croquet Clubs.
- Lindis Pass and the beautiful lakeside town of Wanaka
- Historic Arrowtown and the cosmopolitan adventure capital of Queenstown
TOUR ESCORT – Colin Beckett