A fantastic opportunity to explore the hidden gems of rural Canterbury while indulging in your passion for fabrics, thread and fibre art. Meet with artists in their homes and learn new techniques with demonstrations and hands-on workshops. Enjoy a country show and a Wool Wearable Arts event. Indulge yourself with exclusive private shopping opportunities and enjoy friendship, and fun. So much on offer to inspire your creativity.
- Inspiring fibre art guest speakers
- Workshops with well-known fibre artists from Canterbury
- Southern Kiwi hospitality
- Workshop and lunch with an international quilter, designer and fibre artist
- Exclusive shopping hours and Discounts
- A country A&P Show with their theme ‘A Sheepish Affair’ focusing on wool and highlighting a Wool Wearable Arts section
- Afternoon tea and tour at a high-country hill farm