Join us on the Red Centre Beef Cattle Tour, first offered in 2021, and travel to the heart of the Northern Territory where you’ll have the chance to meet people who call Australia’s Red Centre home. Visit iconic and progressive cattle enterprises operating over vast tracts of land in low rainfall areas. Learn about innovative cattle stations utilising the latest technology to improve management. Stay on some stations to experience station life and see how people manage in these remote locations from day to day. With several nights in Alice Springs, you’ll see major sights including the spectacular and informative Desert Park, the historic Telegraph Station and the Road Transport Hall of Fame. You’ll also visit some of the spectacular natural wonders of the Red Centre where the bright red and ochre colours of the landscape are stunning, including Ormiston Gorge, majestic Kings Canyon, the beautiful Kata Tjuta/The Olgas and unforgettable Uluru/Ayers Rock.
- Visit iconic and successful cattle stations operating over vast tracts of land and in low rainfall areas
- Innovative cattle enterprises utilising technology to improve management
- Highlights of Alice Springs – Telegraph Station, Road Transport Hall of Fame and Alice Springs Desert Park
- Natural wonders of the Red Centre, including Glen Helen and Ormiston Gorges, Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon and Uluru
- The chance to meet people who call Australia’s remote Red Centre home
This is a truly amazing tour that books out quickly! Download the TOUR ITINERARY today!
Your Tour Escort - Bill Dunlop
Bill Dunlop has had a lifetime involvement in the beef industry across all areas of Australia. Bill has been a cattle producer, a general manager and president of breed associations and a breed society world president. This experience has involved pure breeding, cross breeding and composite breeds. Bill has led tours to Eastern Europe, North America, the UK and Australia.