Join Agribusiness specialist, Marty Pentecost, and travel to the USA to attend the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky. This event is worth its weight in gold, showcasing innovative technology, new products and every kind of farming machinery and equipment. Plus it offers an unparalleled opportunity to gain knowledge and hands-on access to technological advancements in agriculture.
Kentucky is Thoroughbred country and is best known as the Horse Capital of the World, where the famous ‘bluegrass’ produces stronger bones and greater durability and an industry worth over $400 million. But Kentucky has much more. With a fast-changing agriculture industry, it’s the leading cattle producer east of the Mississippi as well as producing corn, soybeans, burley tobacco, dairy products, hay, and wheat. It’s the home of Muhammed Ali and Kentucky Bourbon with more than 50 distilleries making over 200 brands. This is a terrific short tour offering a great variety of visits. Don’t miss it.
- See cutting-edge agricultural products, technology advances and innovation at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville
- Visit a Thoroughbred Stud in the ‘bluegrass’ state of Kentucky
- Tour the massive Ford Truck Plant and learn about its 50 year history
- Visit a bourbon distillery to see how the famous Kentucky Bourbon is made
- Meet with representatives of the American Farm Bureau and visit farms in Kentucky
TOUR LEADER – MARTY PENTECOST
Marty has been involved in the Agri sector for over 25 years, having worked right across northern Australia, from the gulf country to the Kimberley and down in to the Pilbara region of WA. He has mustered mobs, ploughed paddocks, dozed dirt and graded gravel roads. He has held senior roles within stock and station agency and banking and currently, in conjunction with his business partner, operates Grow Agribusiness and Finance based out of Central Queensland.