Spectacular Patagonia is the southernmost tip of South America, shared by Argentina and Chile. With the Andes Mountains as the dividing line, this is a beautiful, wild and barren region of exceptional beauty with rugged mountains, vast blue lakes, pampas and wildlife aplenty. The Chilean side has glacial fjords and temperate rainforest whilst the Argentinian side has arid steppes, grasslands and deserts. It’s a stunning destination and well worth a visit, particularly when combined with a diverse range of farming enterprises.
– Santiago de Chile and its panoramic views with the beautiful Andes as a backdrop
– Visits to a diverse range of farming enterprises
– The breathtaking beauty of Torres del Paine National Park
– Los Glaciares National Park and the awe-inspiring landscape of the Perito Moreno Glacier
– The Pampas region, well known for its agriculture and scenery
– Bustling Buenos Aires and a tango show