The USA is an ever-popular destination for anyone interested in cattle production. This tour offers the opportunity to come to grips with the US cattle industry’s infrastructure and includes visits to seed stock breeders, commercial cattle operations and feedlots. You will also have time to discover and enjoy some of the spectacular scenery, including the Rocky Mountain National Park, and soak up the history of the ‘Wild West’. At tour completion, if you are interested in visiting Canada and attending the Calgary Stampede let us help you with your options.
– Visits to diversified agricultural enterprises – cattle ranches, feedlots, cropping, dairy farms and a horse ranch
– National Cattlemen’s Beef Association and Jack Larson Farms in Colorado
– The Cowboy Stadium in Dallas and Cadillac Ranch at Amarillo
– The Sixth Floor Museum chronicling the Kennedy assassination in Dallas
– Palo Duro Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park, home of elk and bighorn sheep
Your Tour Escort - Ross Keane
Ross Keane has led agricultural tours to most continents of the world. As a former Director of JBS and former Chairman of RMAC, he brings a wealth of experience and knowledge of the Red Meat and Livestock Industries particularly, but agriculture generally. His insight into agriculture in foreign countries and how it may affect the Australian Industry are well worth hearing.