TOUR DATES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO COVID19 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Experience the Pilbara, the awakening giant of Western Australia’s north. Join our fabulous tour to this region and experience some of the world’s ancient natural landscapes dating back three billion years and stretching over 500,000 square kilometres. Travel from Karratha to Broome via Tom Price, Newman and Port Hedland, through unique communities of the rugged outback. Taking in national parks and iron ore mines, you’ll also visit traditional cattle stations and advanced grazing properties that have increased production and carrying capacity through the introduction of irrigation, performance grasses and different breeds of cattle. The tour includes a day at the iconic Marble Bar Cup and culminates in beautiful Broome with its rich history in pearling where you can enjoy watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean.
– Visit traditional cattle stations and progressive grazing properties
– Immerse yourself in the Pilbara’s ancient landscapes
– Attend the Marble Bar Cup
– Visit Rio Tinto Iron Ore mine, one of the world’s largest mines
– Experience the rich biodiversity of Karajini National Park and relax in the pearling capital of Broome
– This tour operates away from the tourist areas, so accommodation and transport are not what you’d find in more conventional areas!
Your Tour Escort - Bill Dunlop
Bill Dunlop has had a lifetime involvement in the beef industry across all areas of Australia. Bill has been a cattle producer, a general manager and president of breed associations and a breed society world president. This experience has involved pure breeding, cross breeding and composite breeds. Bill has led tours to Eastern Europe, North America, the UK and Australia.